PlayStation trophies and Xbox Achievements are virtual rewards that players earn for completing specific objectives or challenges in a game. These Madden 24 challenges are varied and diverse, so be sure to check our Madden 24 Tips / Guides section for the best gameplay tips.
- Madden 24 Controls Guide
- Madden 24 Tips: How to Unlock Big Head Mode
- Madden 24 Tips: How to Get Interceptions
Here is the full list of all Madden 24’s Trophies and Achievements (for Xbox and PlayStation)!
- Madden NFL 24 Master: Congratulations on earning every Madden NFL 24 trophy!
- Primetime: Gain yards while using Celebration Loco over the course of a single game.
- Unblockable: On 3 plays create a sack or tackle for loss after a pass rush move win, using a different rush move each time.
- Throwin’ Dots: Throw a Passing TD using the low throw mechanic.
- Lockdown Corner: Win 3 presses in a single game with the same CB.
- Change of Scenery: Relocate a team.
- Roster Reshuffle: Complete a fantasy draft.
- Head-to-Head: Win a Head To Head game in an online league.
- Bragging Rights: Win the Super Bowl in an online league.
- Future of the Franchise: Reveal a rookie’s X-Factor potential.
- Stud Finder: Draft a rookie with a Hidden Dev Trait.
- Big Spender: Win a free agent bidding war for a 90+ OVR player.
- Dealmaker: Re-sign a 90+ OVR player.
- MVP: Win MVP with one of your players.
- ROTY: Win Rookie of the Year with one of your players.
- Pocket Ace: Reach max level with your Avatar in the QB Position.
- Gain Train: Reach max level with your Avatar in the RB Position.
- Ol’ Reliable: Reach max level with your Avatar in the WR Position.
- Lockdown Leader: Reach max level with your Avatar in the CB Position.
- The Fortress: Reach max level with your Avatar in the LB Position.
- Saw It Coming: User uses a Tendency Counter on a play that results in a turnover.
- Clean The Pile: User Hit Stick the Pile or Standup Tackle resulting in a fumble.