Sometimes in Franchise mode, players like to relocate the team they have chosen to play with to mix up the league or add a refreshing point to their franchise experience. If you are struggling to relocate a team in Madden 24, or want to know how to, you have come to the right place.
How to Relocate a Team in Madden 24
- Once you select a team, click “League Settings”
- Scroll down to “Relocation Settings”
- Change to “Everyone” and back out
- Back on the menu screen, select “Change Role” and change your role to owner
- Simulate to week five of the regular season (Click advance week to week five)
- Scroll to “Manage Team”
- Click “Start Relocation”
- Choose your city (Two variables play a big part: market size and fan interest. The bigger the market and better the interest, the more suitable your relocation will be.
- Sim through weeks and EA will present you with options to change things about the team.
- First week is team name, second is uniforms, third is stadium.
Relocation Expansion Team Names, Uniforms, & Branding
Here is the list of cities that you can relocate to in Madden 24:
- Black Knights
- Golden Eagles
- Night Hawks
- River Hogs
Below is a list of cities you are able to relocate to.
|City Name||Market Size||Personality|
|Rio de Janeiro||Huge||Hardcore|
|Salt Lake City||Small||Loyal|
|San Diego||Large||Laid Back|
|St. Louis||Small||Laid Back|
|Virginia Beach||Decent||Laid Back|
Best Teams to Relocate
The teams listed below will be the best and easiest teams to relocate. They have a low stadium ranking and bad fan happiness according to the game.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- New Orleans Saints
- Green Bay packers
- Buffalo Bills
Worst Teams to Relocate
These teams have a high fan happiness and good stadium ranking according to the game. It will be harder to relocate these teams and does not make much sense to the league.
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Atlanta Falcons
- Minnesota Vikings
- Los Angeles Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Cities you can relocate to: