The Madden 24 Beta is an exclusive gameplay experience that gives gamers an opportunity to play an early version of the upcoming Madden 24 game and try out new features in the game.
The Madden 24 Beta is a closed beta, which means only those who registered for the beta and have Madden 24 Beta Codes are able to play it. The goal of the beta is to give Madden fans a chance to play the game early and for EA to collect feedback from the Madden Community to improve the Madden experience. Beta Codes are being sent in waves during the course of the Closed Beta. The full Madden 24 game will release on August 18, 2023.
Closed Beta servers will be offline starting on June 9 at 3 AM PT / 6AM ET. Servers will be offline for several hours while EA performs maintenance. The Madden 24 Closed Beta will be available until June 28th
How TO GET BETA CODES IN MADDEN 24
- To get your Madden 24 Beta Code, first you have to register for the Beta
- EA Madden will email the Beta Codes
- Some people are buying and selling Madden 24 Beta Codes on social media
- You may also potentially be able to get a Madden 24 Beta Codes on social media via Madden’s Twitter account or other Madden-related Twitter accounts (see below)
Anybody need Closed Beta codes?
— Madden Ultimate Team (@EASPORTS_MUT) June 8, 2023
MADDEN 24 BETA GAME MODES
- Play Now
- H2H Ranked
- Franchise Mode
- Practice Mode
- Superstar: The League
- Superstar: Showdown
- Madden Ultimate Team
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to test out all-new crossplay features in Play Now, H2H Ranked, Superstar: The League, Superstar: Showdown, and Madden Ultimate Team. Crossplay will be automatically enabled when entering the closed beta. To disable cross-play, PlayStation and PC users can disable the feature in their Madden NFL 24 settings. Xbox Users will have to disable crossplay from their console settings outside of Madden NFL 24.
During the Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta, there will be potential for the Closed Beta to receive multiple updates. For our Franchise players, any progress made in Franchise mode will be reset after any update to the Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta.
Hey Madden fans, an update for the #Madden24 Closed Beta is live!
Check it out:
‣ Ultimate Team is now available
‣ Fix for Mini Games crash
‣ Updates to new plays and formation fixes
‣ Franchise progress will reset for all players
— MaddenNFLDirect (@MaddenNFLDirect) June 15, 2023
There are over 500 new plays coming to Madden NFL 24. We can’t wait to cover more in the Gameplay Deep Dive. Playbooks in the closed beta are not final, and will be updated multiple times during the closed beta and prior to launch.
Developer Tip: Start with NFC North, NFC South, NFC East, Chargers, Chiefs, Colts, and Seahawks playbooks to see some of the new plays currently in the Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta.
RULES ABOUT THE MADDEN NFL 24 CLOSED BETA
Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta is available on PS5™ and Xbox Series X|S consoles, and is also available on PC via EA app. You must be 18+ and in the U.S. or Canada to participate.
When participating in the confidential Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta, you must refrain from recording, streaming and/or capturing any portion of the closed beta.
You also must not post videos, thoughts, discussions, screenshots or stream the closed beta on social media or the Internet. Doing so will result in removal from the closed beta as well as potential bans on all Madden NFL accounts.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MADDEN NFL 24 CLOSED BETA
To Download Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta to your system, please follow the instructions below:
To Download on Playstation:
- Use your existing Sony Entertainment Network account on PSN™.
- Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the system home screen.
- Select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu on the PlayStation®Store.
- Enter the code and get ready to play.
To Download on Xbox:
- Go to Games under Store.
- Select Use a Code.
- Sign in if prompted.
- Select or enter the 25-character code and get ready to play.
To Download on EA App:
- Go to your EA App Library.
- Select “Redeem Code”.
- Enter your provided code and get ready to play.
MADDEN NFL 24 CLOSED BETA KNOWN ISSUES
We’ll be adding to this list as different game modes unlock during the closed beta. Be sure to check back here and stay updated before giving feedback.
Gameplay Known Issues:
- Crash in Mini-games when going from mini-game to mini-game that have a lot of props in them
- DEV NOTE – We have added brand new Mini-games with awesome new props. This seems to have caused some memory leaking that eventually leads to a crash. We are sorry for any inconvenience and ask for some understanding as this is an unfinished product and these are the types of issues we deal with during the development cycle.
- Formation Substitution screen does not update after the user makes a substitution
- Post Play User triggered Touchdown Celebration not triggering online
- A series of Catch Holes (catches not playing) on offense and defense
- Some Accurate passes are not being thrown to a catchable location (affects AI and User controlled passers)
Franchise Known Issues:
- Player Ratings, Development Traits/Abilities and Stats are not Final.
- Known issues with character models/gear when editing players or coaches.
- Occasionally the backgrounds will change when going through various screens.
- You can only invite users that are in your friends list to join an Online Franchise League.
- Users will be unable to download or upload Draft Classes through Madden Share.
Note: The NFL Player and Rookie Ratings throughout the Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta have been scrambled/randomized and are not final.
FEEDBACK ON THE MADDEN NFL 24 CLOSED BETA
We wanted to share a few best practices to keep in mind when coming across issues or giving feedback in general. Please keep in mind the more detailed information you can provide when reporting issues, the better our team can address them.
Below are some questions to think about when reporting an issue or providing feedback:
- What platform are you playing on?
- Where specifically did you see the issue?
- If you chose to participate on PC, please include the following in your feedback:
- DirectX Version:
The following details are extremely important:
- Game Mode
- Game Style (Arcade, Simulation, Competitive)
- Game Difficulty
- Teams Used
- Playbook Used
- Play call – If a specific play is not applicable, what kind of playcall are you seeing? (e.g. Screen, Play Action, Outside Run, Inside Run, etc.)
- Any adjustments used during the play?
- If applicable, what buttons did you press?
- If you’re playing Franchise, are you playing an offline or online Franchise file?
- Were you doing anything specific in-game? Is this a repeatable issue?
- What did you do prior to identifying an issue?
- What game settings are you using? Did you change any settings at any point?
- Have you seen the issue before?
Please be sure to submit all feedback on the Answers HQ website.
COMMUNITY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I SIGNED UP FOR A CHANCE AT FUTURE MADDEN NFL OPPORTUNITIES BUT I DIDN’T RECEIVE A CODE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: Codes are being sent out in waves during the course of the closed beta, so keep checking your email for the chance to play the Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta.
Q: IF I DIDN’T SIGN UP TO BE INCLUDED IN THE MADDEN NFL 24 CLOSED BETA AT THE REGISTRATION SITE, WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET IN THE MADDEN NFL 24 CLOSED BETA?
A: Make sure to follow our social channels on Twitter (i.e. @EAMaddenNFL, etc.) for a chance to get extra codes to participate in the Madden NFL 24 Closed Beta.
Q: HOW DO I ACCESS THE FORUMS TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
A: Users will be able to access the forums after they have first downloaded the beta and opened it using their EA ID, and then by following the link provided in their invite email.
Q: I WAS IMPACTED BY THE FRANCHISE SAVE ISSUE IN MADDEN NFL 23. HOW DO I GET ACCESS?
A: Make sure that the email associated with your EA Account matches what your primary email address is. If those are matching then please reach out to EAHelp.
Xbox, PlayStation & PC (EA app)
Madden NFL 24 launches worldwide on August 18, 2023!