Madden NFL 23 Patch #9 is live and addresses mostly Ultimate Team mode. Check out the full patch notes below:
Madden 23 Patch #8 Notes
- Mission activities no longer disappear after completion.
- Harold Carmichael & Jet Anderson player portraits now appear correctly in MUT.
- Team Diamond player portraits appear correctly in the depth chart.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to apply filters to Binder items.
- Fixed an issue in practice mode that required the second controller to be turned off before entering the mode, then turning it back on, once inside the mode to control both sides of the ball.
- Fixed an issue where BND players were showing up in the list of cards eligible to complete sets.
- Fixed an issue where some users were getting an “Invalid Line-up” error when entering. challenges even if the line-up was correct.
- Rank tab removed from MUT Champions.
- Fixed an issue where upgraded team captains could be added to sets.
- The “Global Profile” button is now only available in the MUT Hub.